News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MESWEB

I have error:
http://obeznany.pl/index.php?topic=10.msg16
8192: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead
File: /home/*l/public_html/Sources/Facebook/FacebookHooks.php
Line: 173 & 174

Kindred

that's because you are running php 5.5 - and this mod has not been updated for that
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MESWEB

So when I can expect any update?

vbgamer45

Not for a long time I am too busy at the moment maybe in a couple months
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Polv89

Hello, why i have this error logging in with facebook?
"OAuthException: (#12) username is deprecated for versions v2.0 and higher"

Thanks

Polv89

Quote from: kronprom on May 31, 2014, 06:54:07 AM
Dzonny  :   sorry for my bad English .. I will try my best to answer you  :)

1 .  Choose : Your Application name
2.   Check:    API  version  supported  for your App
                      **   If you just create new application , it will show only v2.0 that's means  you can not use SA FB Module with your App.
                 To Solve :
                      1.  Change your Application   (if you have created  before April , Choose one that support API v1.0 "
                      or 2. Modify code in File  FaccbookHooks.php     find  " me?fields=id,name,username"  then remove ",username"

3.  Click :  "Get Access Token" 
4.   Test Get :  field " username"   

I've tried this but i have this error "OAuthException: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user."

gnfb1234

So I don't spend the next two days trying to get something working that doesnt

If installed on smf SMF 2.0.6 is this working with facebook ?

All I want is the ability that when a new thread is started on my forum that it creates a entry in my facebook page

Does this mod do that ?

Kindred

It would... If you have an older app... If you are just creating a new FB app, it won't work, based on people's current experiences with the deprecated functions.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

eeToday

this is awesome, Lot of Love.

eeToday

I've got an error below while testing register with facebook,

OAuthException: (#12) username is deprecated for versions v2.0 and higher

Kindred

welcome to SMF... but did you bother to use the search option? That has been answered several dozen times in this very thread.
Слaва
Украинi

eeToday

Thanks you, I did followed as in history answer, and I've fixed the 1st error, then got this like another one.  "OAuthException: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user."

I think it may need to wait until patch update right, thanks you.

GZ06

all works well, but when posting comment from forum to FB it's writing:

Object at URL 'http://forumkavkaz.com/raznoe/avtopoezda-armii-ssha/?PHPSESSID=ede648da831955df3b97bb176abd0ed4'; of type '' is invalid because the given value '' for property 'og:url' could not be parsed as type 'url'.

How can we fix it?
Georgia and Ukraine -FOREVER!

samborabora

How can I call the link somewhere other than the profile page? I'd like the link the SA facebook array creates for the profile submenu, but it's all bound up in an array, any ideas how to get this to be generated somewhere else, such as display.template?

pushkardua

please please answer for OAuthException: (#12) username is deprecated for versions v2.0 and higher
error Pleaseeeee

Kindred

that has been answered 10 dozen times already. Please read the thread or use search.
Слaва
Украинi

vbgamer45

Quote from: pushkardua on July 29, 2014, 03:50:46 PM
please please answer for OAuthException: (#12) username is deprecated for versions v2.0 and higher
error Pleaseeeee
Posted an update see if it helps
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

forfun

Sorry for a dumb question, but do I need to un-install the previous version to be able to do the upgrade, and just use the package manager (download package) to install the new version?
Thanks

vbgamer45

I would suggest that if possible.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

samborabora

Quote from: samborabora on July 28, 2014, 06:29:12 PM
How can I call the link somewhere other than the profile page? I'd like the link the SA facebook array creates for the profile submenu, but it's all bound up in an array, any ideas how to get this to be generated somewhere else, such as display.template?

Is this possible? I'd prefer not to just use a link but rather the same url that SA Facebook creates for the dropdown menu. I want to link an image and place it in display.template.

Advertisement: