SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

yep... I would never use something like "oneall" on any of my own sites.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

mt

For my business i use this open source lib:

http://hybridauth.sourceforge.net/ [nofollow]

That had become in web dev business some kind of default lib now.

If any SMF dev have to much time, is bored or something... ;)

To have an interface for that is some work but it would be a killer feature for sure.

vbgamer45

Quote from: mt on April 29, 2015, 03:48:37 PM
For my business i use this open source lib:

http://hybridauth.sourceforge.net/

That had become in web dev business some kind of default lib now.

If any SMF dev have to much time, is bored or something... ;)

To have an interface for that is some work but it would be a killer feature for sure.

Thanks will check it out.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Dreamsoldier

OAuthException: (#12) username field is deprecated for versions v2.0 and higher ? What's wrong .S

vbgamer45

No longer works have to update it maybe one day....
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dreamsoldier

Quote from: Dreamsoldier on May 02, 2015, 06:45:14 PM
OAuthException: (#12) username field is deprecated for versions v2.0 and higher ? What's wrong .S

my plugin versions 2.0.3. updated versions 2.0.5.. but same problem Is progress in 2.0.5 ? Thx.

Kindred

Yes.   If you do not have an older Facebook app alreayd existing, this won't work
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dreamsoldier

Quote from: Kindred on May 02, 2015, 10:39:02 PM
Yes.   If you do not have an older Facebook app alreayd existing, this won't work

Thank you. I do not have an older fb app :/ so ı delete this modification...

Adrek

It does not matter. FB updated all apps to new API and this mod does not work for everyone as of 1 May 2015.
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

DSystem

As this mod doesn't work anymore, should bear a warning in the description of the mod.

The best solution at the moment is to acquire this mod-> http://www.smfpacks.com/sociallogin

Dreamsoldier

Quote from: phantomm on May 03, 2015, 04:17:53 AM

It does not matter. FB updated all apps to new API and this mod does not work for everyone as of 1 May 2015.

yees yees..  :'(

Kindred

no offense meant to that author... but   ick.  -- that mod doesn't do even half of what this one did...

(and, it seems that my aps (created several years ago) continue to work...

Слaва
Украинi

vbgamer45

I am going see if I can make time this week and look into how much needs to change. I read one thing today that you can no longer get the username but have to use either the email address or the id it generates instead.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

dakey

I use the Social Login mod from oneall.com [nofollow], which does all the magic for me ...  8)

Kindred

and - by doing so - you have given oneall all of your user's information.
Слaва
Украинi

dakey

Quote from: Kindred on May 04, 2015, 06:52:46 AM
and - by doing so - you have given oneall all of your user's information.

True,  but their privacy polecy is very clear. And if you mind your privacy, then don't use any social logins at all?

samborabora

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 03, 2015, 08:22:06 PM
I am going see if I can make time this week and look into how much needs to change. I read one thing today that you can no longer get the username but have to use either the email address or the id it generates instead.

This would be awesome if you could get this working again as I modded this for hours to fit it into my template and it's gonna take even longer if I have to hack out my customization to make room for a different login mod. Thanks, vbgamer!

lolicute

Can't wait for the update. >_<

samborabora

Maybe we should Kickstarter the man, collectively fund this update...

Ronald_1938

I have SA Facebook installed keep getting this same error:

The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: fb_post_id
Function: Facebook_Post_topic

I have removed and install this so many times, and still get the same error.I even installed manually same error..
Any ideas or thoughts..

Ron..

Advertisement: