News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

desiamerican26

How Can I fix the FB app Settings?

Sorry I am just asking too many questions but hope you understand...

Thank You
Nikhil

margarett

In the image you posted before? Don't know, I'm not familiar with FB's apps :(

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

desiamerican26

@Margarett...i guess its working now.... :) I just have to change on facebook app that "www"...i removed that on facebook app and its working now....

thanks a lot for ur guidance and vbgamer45 also for help :) 8)

desiamerican26

after I asked one of the user to log in with FB, this is the Error msg he gets: Exception: "REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)"  :(

vbgamer45

Are you using the latest version?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

desiamerican26

I installed ver 3.0 @vbgamer45

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

desiamerican26

I was checking pages 190+ on this thread....and it says that this mod will not work with new updated version of FB apps....guess need to uninstall this mod and I don't think there is any other option for this one.... :'(

margarett

The last version is actually supposed to allow FB logins. Did you install the MOD for the first time or did you installed a previous version if it before?

desiamerican26

I installed ver 3 for the first time....

I Installed this mod before too but I am not sure which ver was that and that didn't work either so I uninstalled that.....

drfun

Greetings all,

I have this issue with the SA facebook intergration, i dont know if this has been treated here before as i have search this topic over and over but can see anything related to the issue.

The issue is, i am getting errors on my facebook page from post made on my forum by members. I started noticing this after i enabled the post moderation permission on the forum. that is i enabled every new post to be approved by moderators before it can be visible on the forum.

This resulted in errors on every post that was sent to facebook via SA Facebook Integration. Below is snapshot of the errors, i will appreciate any help in fixing this. Thanks, i am currently using the latest version of SA Facebook Integration (3.0)
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

vbgamer45

Well that is due to the fact that facebook can't access the topic. They try to access the topic to pull in topic information they visit it.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

drfun

Hmm it means it cant work well when the moderation permission is turned on, is there a way to make it call only topics that are approved. or is there a fix to this?
ECLIKS -Global Online community for Questions and Answers

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dblog

The URL in profile shows http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=10xxxxxx which leads to nowhere.
Actually facebook works like http://facebook.com/10xxxxxxx without that profile.php?id=...
how can we remove that profile.php?id= from Facebook profile url in Profile page of a member

desiamerican26

Any Solution for me? Everything goes fine until when a person trying to register or login, the below msg appears

"REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12)"

SMFHacks.com Team

Update:
Note: Next update PHP 5.4 will be required for now on.... Your facebook app now needs to be on 2.4 version

!Removed profile.php link from facebook
!Fixed default connect logo image
+Easier link to get application id from facebook
+Updated version number
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

StanJ

OK  I created the app on Facebook, and it tell me to

The following snippet of code will give the basic version of the SDK where the options are set to their most common defaults. You should insert it directly after the opening <body> tag on each page you want to load it:
<script>
  window.fbAsyncInit = function() {
    FB.init({
      appId      : '4515165ZZZZZZZZ',
      xfbml      : true,
      version    : 'v2.4'
    });
  };

(function(d, s, id){
     var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
     if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;}
     js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;