News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

admin approval for deletion of accounts.

Started by oOo--STAR--oOo, February 14, 2010, 11:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oOo--STAR--oOo

Hi i noticed that when a member deletes an account and is awaiting admins approval.

The info center doesnt display a message to say that there is members awaiting deletion.

Is this an error with SMF2.0 RC2

Thanks

EDIT:

Also when if i reject the deletion is the member supposed to recieve and email to say there deletion has been rejected?
You can't fool a sufficiently talented fool.

http://www.uniquez-home.com
In Design Phase!

Mods I am designing,  No refresh Collapse Categories , Poll Redesign , Pure CSS Breadcrumb , Profile Statuses, Profile Views.

Kill Em All

I believe this is a bug, I have reported it and waiting for a response. This is happening on my test install to.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

oOo--STAR--oOo

Hi has anything come of this?
I would like to know what I could do to Implement this.

Also a few other things I was wanting to know.
Is there a way to display posts awaiting approval to show in the Info center.
Also Members Awaiting acivation.?

I had alot of things I always wanted to solve when I 1st started my forum here with SMF.
I admit the software is the best and so versatile..
Love it
You can't fool a sufficiently talented fool.

http://www.uniquez-home.com
In Design Phase!

Mods I am designing,  No refresh Collapse Categories , Poll Redesign , Pure CSS Breadcrumb , Profile Statuses, Profile Views.

Kill Em All

The info center doesn't display this, but up top to the left, atleast on the default theme, it will say "There is x member awaiting approval." Atleast it does on the latest SVN, it won't do this in RC3 though, so you are going to have to wait for RC4.

first question: no, see your other topic for further discussion about this

second question: I believe the same applies above for this

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: