Tiny buttons (continue from YSE community)

Started by eFishie, August 05, 2003, 04:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acf

Quote from: mephisto_kur on October 10, 2003, 10:04:28 PM
Quote from: Aliencowfarm on October 10, 2003, 06:19:26 PM
Quote from: mephisto_kur on October 10, 2003, 01:11:15 PM
Made with notepad

:-[ how do i link a attacht image ( as you can it doesnt work :S )

Just right click, save as.  Upload it to your host and code it in.

oke... (in the future i will not host other people's buttons, it just for this one)
Sigh...

mephisto_kur

I misunderstood what you needed.  I can host it if you want, not an issue at all.

She put her foot down on the oscillation pedal - she was a transdimensional speeder!

Tyris

I like that made with notepad one ^_^... I think I'll probably use it and 'made with photoshop' on my site ^_^
good work all! :D

Acf

Quote from: mephisto_kur on October 11, 2003, 03:42:36 PM
I misunderstood what you needed.  I can host it if you want, not an issue at all.

oke thanx  :D sorry if i was a bit unclear. (different country different language)
Sigh...

Alexandre P.

Is that normal that I can't see... well, practically all of the images?  I just can see the ones made by Nemesis, DarthMike, Hyperdev and Mephisto_kur!  Where does all Alienine's and Shockie's and AlienCowFarm's ones go?
Aucun support par M.P., courriel ou messagerie instantanée / No support by P.M., email or I.M.

charlottezweb

They either moved the files, or they aren't there anymore...it's been that way for awhile now.

alienine

I've saved most of them... I'm thinking of chucking them on a webpage or something more static then a message board post... Anyone have any problems with that?

Joseph

Not at all - I was going to do the same thing.  Let me know when it's up and I'll go through your list to see if I have any you don't :)

Joseph
Joseph Fung
Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite
Co-Founder TribeHR, Lewis Media, SMF

Acf

Sigh...

Advertisement: