News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Get to know the Team: Archives

Started by Gary, March 10, 2007, 10:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Fortunately, I am not listed so don't have to be removed.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Actually this list was supposed to _include_ those who are no longer on the team ;)
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Mick.

Arantor

Quote from: LexArma on February 14, 2010, 01:33:01 PM
Actually this list was supposed to _include_ those who are no longer on the team ;)

It's supposed to include team and Friends. I'm thankfully neither.

JBlaze

I'll update this when I get back to a computer.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Marcus Forsberg

Matthew K.

Fustrate

Updated and alphabetized :P what can I say, I was bored...
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Perhaps a stupid question, but why are many of these only in the team board - when some are on the public Team Blog board.
And why isn't this up to date? This a cool archive.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Illori

if some are not visible to the public then the link should be removed or put elsewhere. if you want to update it ago ahead.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I just might do that. :) Will take a moment, but still.
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: