News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

looking and looking. whats the chance?

Started by whitey, May 25, 2005, 01:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

man i have looked everywhere. all i need is this theme that u use for the support/community forums on this site. i just need a simple light and dark gray plate.

please tell me this is not some exclusive no release. hate to think i'd have to do the css code myself. anyone have anything like this? same colors.

also i am using the SMF Mambo bridge, seems classic is the only one that works for it anyone know how to get default woring with it?

thanks all.

www.pbref.com
www.pbref.com/1 - working on till i launch

whitey

Quote from: Thunderace on May 25, 2005, 01:36:22 AM
Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly but this site uses the "default" template.

the default temp i got with my smf is not grey it's a light blue and looks nothing like this one.  ???

SMF Default Theme, thats the default i have. if you go to your profile/look and feel on here u will see what i mean.

Thantos

The "Simple Machines" theme which is this board's default theme is not publically avialable.  IIRC it was created and licensed for this site alone.
If you look at http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=15620.0 you'll find a ton of different themes that you can use.

Advertisement: