Myybb 1.4 to SMF 2.0 convertion problem

Started by apking, March 04, 2010, 04:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apking

Hi Friends,

Iam trying to convert mybb to smf2.0 .in step1 i got below msg.

Converting...
Converting members...Field 'message_labels' doesn't have a default value

means its converting or not.how [nofollow] can i know its process or not.please help me?

apking

Oldiesmann

Try this file. The problem is that MySQL is running in strict mode, so it will complain if SMF doesn't try to insert data into fields that don't have a default value.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

apking

yea i replace sql file. now iam getting this error

Converting...
Converting members...Wrong value type sent to the database. Date expected. (birthdate)

what can id o now?

Thanks in advance
apking

apking

hi Oldiesmann,

any sollution for above problem. please help me?

Thanks
apking

Oldiesmann

Can you give me some sample data from MyBB's "birthday" column? I'm trying to figure out what's going on here. Either SMF is reversing the month and the date, or MySQL isn't interpreting the result as a date.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

apking

Oldiesmann

Does this one work better?

I replaced the ridiculously complex string concatenation code with MySQL's DATE_FORMAT function.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

apking

hi

now iam getting this error

Converting...
Converting members... Unsuccessful!
This query:

LIMIT 500;

Caused the error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 500' at line 1

thanks

Norv

To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

apking

hi norv,

iam replace that file.then it works fine. but it will automatically stop processing in conversion of topics. what i will do now?

i will get this

Converting...
Converting members...
Successful.
Converting categories... Successful.
Converting boards... Successful.
Converting topics...

but there is no process

Thanks
apking

apking

Oldiesmann

Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your topics. We are all volunteers here and can't always respond immediately.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

apking

Norv

Sorry for the delay, I don't seem able to replicate the problem. Can you please try re-running the converter as: http://your_smf_site/convert.php?debug=1
Then, a file (named "convert_error_log") should be created in your SMF directory. Please, attach it here.

Also, perhaps if you could post all messages on that page where conversion stops, might help.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

apking

hi

here is iam attached error log,

i got this msg again

i will get this

Converting...
Converting members...
Successful.
Converting categories... Successful.
Converting boards... Successful.
Converting topics...

Thanks
Apking

apking

hi norv,

i was attached error log. please check.

apking

hi norv,

please give any suggestions regarding conversion.

Thanks
apking

apking

Norv

Sorry for the delay. I can't tell where the problem is, and I am unable to replicate it.
Do you use a shared server only, or can you make the conversion on your local computer, or perhaps on a server where you have access to MySQL log and settings?

mrl586

Advertisement: