News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellbent64

I seem to have deleted my shoutbox, how to do i get it back?

Also, when I try to patch 2.0 to 2.01 it gives me an error.

"This package is already installed, and no upgrade was found!"

luuuciano

No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

NanoSector

Quote from: hellbent64 on January 13, 2012, 09:48:37 PM
I seem to have deleted my shoutbox, how to do i get it back?

Also, when I try to patch 2.0 to 2.01 it gives me an error.

"This package is already installed, and no upgrade was found!"
You need to reinstall the package, that will upgrade it. No data will be lost.

To re-enable the shoutbox:
- Go to Admin
- Adk Portal
- Blocks
- Re-enable the Shoutbox block
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

sdd

./Themes/default/index.template.php

<head>';
if(function_exists('loadColpaseAdkportal'))loadColpaseAdkportal();
echo'

There has to be this " ' "?

sdd

QuoteAdk portal wasn't able to conect to smf

What does this mean?

jimv8673

Im trying to get ADK Portal to work on version 2.0.2   It seemingly installs, then wont let me add html to any block.  even though i click that its an html block and click the little box that says html.  after ive set everything up, inserted the body of the block, i get an error that says, you gotta enter stuff in the body, which just did prior to that save click.  ???  im lost, I love this mod, but cant get it to work, please help :)

Adk-Team

thecoo1est

I cant get any custom blocks to work with 2.1?  :'(

luuuciano

No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Adk-Team

Quote from: thecoo1est on February 15, 2012, 02:17:22 AM
I cant get any custom blocks to work with 2.1?  :'(

You can use any custom block as you want.

Quote from: luuuciano on February 15, 2012, 04:02:34 AM
Awesome!

;)

thecoo1est

Well not custom, but it will not display html script for adsense or display ssi, like recent poll, or the "advance auto news" block that I got from the smf personal site. When Im logged in it will show nothing, but when I log out it will show parse error message in those blocks. Any Ideas?

lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

ashish101

Does it work with Pretty URLs now?

daveb47

Decided to use this portal,only problem so far is that shoutbox has error on its display although it does seem to work

Notice: Undefined index: adk_mygaleria in /home/yourbest/public_html/Sources/Subs-Adk_Gallery.php on line 135

Notice: Undefined index: adkimages_host_title in /home/yourbest/public_html/Sources/Subs-Adk_Gallery.php on line 140

Notice: Undefined index: AdkGallery_act in /home/yourbest/public_html/Sources/Subs-Adk_Gallery.php on line 145

http://yourbestfriends.co.uk
https://daveb47.co.uk

A Slinky is like Jeremy CorbynWinehouse,Weird looking,Not really of any use to anybody.
But its really funny when it falls down the stairs!!:D:D

thecoo1est

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on February 15, 2012, 02:17:13 PM
what error appears?
Well its not showing a error when I log out anymore :o but it still fails to display polls whether Im logged in or not. It might be a bug with the theme Im using this is another site Im messing with for a little project, not my vita site. Im going to mess with some things and let you know if I still have a problem after.

stealthxxxx

Hopefully someone here can help me. The adk devs here seem active and helpful so its worth a shot :)

Is there any way to exclude certain sections from the Last Topics block?

I have a spam section/category on my forum, that I wish to exclude from showing in Last Topics. I've looked in the options and can't find much.

Here's my site if needed:
http:// xtremegamers .org/forum/index.php?action=index

(remove spaces)

Please and Thankyou.

Adk-Team

@Daveb47 It's not a problem of adkportal...it's a problem of adk gallery.

@thecoo1est Can you give an screen or an url?

@stealthxxxx

QuoteHopefully someone here can help me. The adk devs here seem active and helpful so its worth a shot :)

iap, i started to work this week :P

QuoteIs there any way to exclude certain sections from the Last Topics block?
Of course... but manually.... Please tell me what is that forum

Sorry for my poor english.

thecoo1est

hi this is the error I get when I try to use the "advanced auto news" block from you smfpersonal site

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /home/content/68/8046868/html/gturd/Sources/Subs-adkfunction.php(2064) : eval()'d code on line 1

I will leave the block up, the site is http://www.gamerturd.com
its the last center block

and when I try to use simple ssi block like recent poll it will not show up

stealthxxxx

Quote from: Adk-Team on February 17, 2012, 09:23:04 AM

QuoteHopefully someone here can help me. The adk devs here seem active and helpful so its worth a shot :)

iap, i started to work this week :P

QuoteIs there any way to exclude certain sections from the Last Topics block?
Of course... but manually.... Please tell me what is that forum

Sorry for my poor english.

Ahh awesome, if you could help me add it manually I would be very greatful :D

You mean the URL to it? I included that in my other post, I couldn't post full link as it wouldn't let me (don't think I have enough posts or something)

xtremegamers.org

Thanks

Advertisement: