News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Adk Portal

Started by lucas-ruroken, March 06, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

^HeRaCLeS^

InsaneMustang:

But active forum block?
left and right

StormChaser83: you're welcome ;)
^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

Jeremy M.

Quote from: ^HeRaCLeS^ on April 16, 2013, 11:18:37 PM
Add at end of file "index.css"

li#button_forum span {
    color: red;
}

Thanks. . .Now, can you tell me how to do the same thing to the word "Forum" on the Adk Portal Main Menu?

^HeRaCLeS^

^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

Jeremy M.

^HeRaCLeS^

^HeRaCLeS^

SMFPersonal

Nstar

Hello, thanks for this cool mod... but I can't get it installed. 
I'm creating a theme for a site, and I'm trying to make a test site on my localhost.  We use ADK portal, so I'm trying to install it, but I just get a grey screen when I click "install". 
I'm on LAMP... Archlinux, Apache, MariaDB, PHP.  Other mods intall fine, just ADK portal giving me trouble.  I've tried installing without checking separate theme boxes, checking all, checking 1 or 2, and all end in blank grey screen. 
I read some prev posts mentioning SSI.php and php.ini, but I have no idea what that is referring to. 
Anyone have any ideas?

also to note:
I've chmod'ed the whole site directory to 0777 (recursively) hoping that would fix this
I don't have any other errors or problems at all with the site
I'm total smf noob and have no idea what to do next (i'm ok with php and old hat with CSS)

thanks in advance!

nellairaghu

first of all thank for makeing, this Adk Portal, what i need is its possible to run movie site type blog,i attach my example

wayoutwest

On the portal page, in the auto-news section, I would like the facebook and twitter buttons to include the post title, not just the url to the post.  E.g.: add to twitter url &text=Canada%20to%20tax%20bitcoin%20transactions  Any help would be appreciated.

using SMF 2.0.4 & Adk Portal 2.1.1

Also, I've tried and tried to access smfpersonal.net [nofollow] for the readme and to view help there, but I always get "server taking too long to respond".  Is it permanently down?  Have the adk mods been abandoned?

edit to add - flaw in auto news. If the character cutoff count lands in the middle of a url, it shows the underlying code. If the url is extra-long it stretches the width of the column, breaking the layout.  E.g. it will show (without the linebreaks) [url=http://www.thedomain.com/index.php?id=ditethe53053lfhg30rlfhgspshgjsgsghslsh454hshfo
lshgssghsldhshg345343353sjfhahaag545as5f54s6s9
9s88s872s85s8ag8jj8k7lg98lg7lldkldk897kd7

wayoutwest

well, I think I figured out prob with accessing smfpersonal.net [nofollow]. Looks like my ISP (AT&T) is blocked. Saw that an ADK person posted in another thread, so figured out ADK still being supported and decided to try a proxy to get to site.  Sure enough, tried an anon proxy and it loaded fine.  Please unblock my ISP so can get to ADK site?  IP is 70.234.*.*  Net Range for ISP (AT&T) is 70.224.0.0 - 70.239.255.255

Guessing I'd say blocked in htaccess because all I'm getting is blank page with status of "waiting for smfpersonal.net [nofollow]" followed by server timeout error message

Thanks

LogicSequence

Hi, i'm currently using Adk Portal version 2.0, i've tried to update to 2.1.1 but when i copied the .zip to the packages directory and go to the package manager, it doesn't have an install button.  Just list files, and delete.  It also has a red "older version" icon next to it.  What do i do?

geogeo.gr

I've translated the Portal in Greek and appears everywhere properly. But the block names while in demo displayed correctly, in Portal only symbols are displayed.

XHIBIT911

Every time I try to create a new html/bbc block and enter either bbc or html (or any type of text) I get this message:

An Error Has Occurred!
Message Body is required.

Whats the issue here ?

Burke ♞ Knight

I get an Internal 500 when try to install this on a clean forum. All other mods I tested went in and out with no problems. Any ideas?

geogeo.gr

Judging from the conspicuous indifference of authors, the Portal probably has died.

nikan

For those that use UTF-8 language and title text is displayed as question marks.
Edit the file Sources/Adk-Admin.php

In function adksavesettings(), find:
$change_title = CleanAdkStrings($_POST['change_title']);
Add after:
$change_title = mb_convert_encoding($change_title, 'HTML-ENTITIES', 'UTF-8');

In function saveeditblocks(), find:
$title = CleanAdkStrings($_POST['titulo']);
Add after:
$title = mb_convert_encoding($title, 'HTML-ENTITIES', 'UTF-8');

In function ShoutboxSave(), find:
$shout_title = CleanAdkStrings($_POST['shout_title']);
Add after:
$shout_title = mb_convert_encoding($shout_title, 'HTML-ENTITIES', 'UTF-8');

geogeo.gr

Thank you. Works perfectly.
So I will not lost the translation that I did.

geogeo.gr

krittin98

I am getting this error
Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

The Team K Developers
www.theteamk.co.nr

Apllicmz

Advertisement: