ok so all i did was change the title

Started by pcinnov, May 26, 2005, 01:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcinnov

i changed the title in the php file and BLAM! now i get these error messages and my board is down...
do i need to change the title elswehere?

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin in /home/mypcinn/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 556

Notice: Undefined index: permissions in /home/mypcinn/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 563

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/mypcinn/public_html/forum/Sources/Security.php on line 563
session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mypcinn/public_html/forum/index.php:1)

Thantos

Reupload the file and then user the admin interface to change the title.

admin -> Edit Server Settings -> Message Board Name

Unless you mean the page title

[Unknown]

Sounds like something is wrong with index.php; it shouldn't be outputting anything on line 1.

-[Unknown]

SMAguy

(for future reference)

Yes, it seems that for some reason with some of the web-based editors supplied with web-administration software (e.g. Control Panel) some new lines seem to get inserted at the end of a file when you've been editing it.  This is sufficient to generate HTML output (since they follow the '?>', , causing the "headers already sent" error.

That's what my problem was with the same set of error messages after having edited the Settings.php file directly upon migrating to a new host.

Advertisement: