News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Code Highlighting

Started by krisddd, March 21, 2010, 05:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krisddd

Is there a code highlighting mod fo 2.0 RC3? Ive searched and have found nothing. I find versions of highlighters for older versions of smf but not the one I need. Any help?

Arantor

Might help if you pointed out what language(s) you wanted to highlight.

KensonPlays

Well, I'd want as many as possible, but at least:
HTML, CSS, PHP, JS, XML, ASP, etc...

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Arantor

Kcmartz: I was asking the OP.

Road Rash Jr.

Quote from: Arantor on March 22, 2010, 11:37:35 AM
Kcmartz: I was asking the OP.

So is nobody else allowed to ask or reply to OP's posts because you responded to the OP?  ::)
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Arantor

No, when you ask the OP a question, it tends to be more polite to let them answer rather than answering the question yourself.

When you have a request for something, and someone asks you for more information, is it polite if I then answer the question with what I would want, not what you would want?

krisddd

The languages that will be used more often in my  forum are c++, c, java, javascript, and python. However, it would always be nice to have a few more available.

Road Rash Jr.

Quote from: Arantor on March 22, 2010, 12:20:22 PM
No, when you ask the OP a question, it tends to be more polite to let them answer rather than answering the question yourself.

When you have a request for something, and someone asks you for more information, is it polite if I then answer the question with what I would want, not what you would want?

On the issue of politeness, last I looked this was an open forum where anyone could post anytime with or without your permission without you slamming the door in their face. You might try practicing the same politeness you demand from others.
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

KensonPlays

Quote from: krisddd on March 22, 2010, 12:22:41 PM
The languages that will be used more often in my  forum are c++, c, java, javascript, and python. However, it would always be nice to have a few more available.
For me, the top 10 languages, once my forum is more popular...

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

krisddd

So I guess noone has an answer to this?

krisddd

one last bump to try to get a solution

Antechinus

This should really be in Mod Requests as it is not a 2.0 support topic as such. Would you like me to move it?

Advertisement: