News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Could I fix this?

Started by perfects, March 24, 2010, 11:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perfects

Hi You all.
I have a "small" problem.  I started a welcome board, but I see people will start a new topic just to say hi,  I wanted everyone to post in the same board, now I have about 20 people saying hi, could I move them all to the main Welcome board, and how do I set my board up, so that I can't start a new topic.

Thanks a lot.  I appreciate you all like always  ;)

hadesflames

You can make that board reply only.

perfects

Thanks for your quick reply.  Could I move all the other messages that was posted in to the original board?

perfects

If I change the board to reply only.  What will happen to the other posts topics that people made?  I don't want it to disappear, if I make the board reply only.  Thanks

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Quote from: perfects on March 28, 2010, 11:09:11 AM
If I change the board to reply only.  What will happen to the other posts topics that people made?  I don't want it to disappear, if I make the board reply only.  Thanks

Nothing will happen to them. They'll stay as they are. You can go ahead and do it.

Quote from: perfects on March 25, 2010, 12:07:24 AM
Thanks for your quick reply.  Could I move all the other messages that was posted in to the original board?
Yes you can.

perfects

Thanks F.L.A.M.E.R :D
Enjoy your day.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

No problem. I'll mark this as solved. If you come across any problem, just mark it solved and we can carry on providing help.

perfects

It did not work :'(

I changed it, then refreshed the page, but you can still create a new topic.  I took a "screen shot" of it

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

If you are admin, you can create a topic anyway. Admin's have all permission's over all other users.

perfects

Oops ???  Sorry I forgot about that ;)  I will test it with the other account I registered.  Gosh, If only I can remember these little things :-[

Thanks again,
Take care

Antechinus

Advertisement: