[Preview] HyundaiGenesis 2.0RC3

Started by flapjack, March 28, 2010, 07:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flapjack

Have a look at my last creation, 2.0RC3, SimplePortal, Image Slider, AeMe, and many more.
As always any feedback appreciated.

Click for demo

butchs

Like the image slider.   8)

The cars up top could use some trimming.  :o

Maybe they will be better if they were Fords?  LOL  ;)
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

PSPguru

nice theme,  does it work for wordpress blogs?

bullbreedluverz

QuoteThis board has been set up so authors can show a preview and get reviews of there themes, smilies or even button sets before they submit them.

is this a theme you plan to release or just for your own site as that what it looks like to me as you have stated features which are not theme rellated but because of mods added to your site

if its just ur site then this should be posted in the Showcase board and not here

flapjack

I am not related to this site. this theme was requested here and created for this particular site, I wasn't sure if that qualifies more for the preview section or showcase at that time, as it was WIP until now

bullbreedluverz

really if its a theme youve made for someone else there isnt a place as such to post on this site about it, they would have to post there site in the showcase or if you are offering your services for themes you could post in the Help Available section  and add the theme there as an example of your work

Advertisement: