News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Bay

Started by MonoTiz, April 12, 2010, 04:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

I did look up the site on the Internet Archive but the download isn't there :(

MESWEB

Quote from: Kindred on November 18, 2014, 10:20:25 AM
yup... he did offer the pro version for free (and I have a copy) but the location was on his own site (which has since been disbanded)

Can You upload this file here as attachment or any shared server? Before You say to me "This is are illegal" just scan Your computer for file like: mp3, avi, jpg or any illegal stuff and pres ctrl + a then next press delete on keyboard. Next step "Empty the Recycle Bin"(To delete all of the files, on the toolbar, click Empty the Recycle Bin, and then click Yes.)

Arantor

I have legal MP3 files, I have legal AVI files, I have legal JPG files, your point is?

No, it is not legal to redistribute it here.

Kindred

NO. I can not and will not upload it here.

And we never recommend that anyone ever violate a license or legal agreement.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MESWEB

So then upload wherever You want and send me PM with link

Quote from: Arantor on November 22, 2014, 07:27:02 AM
I have legal MP3 files, I have legal AVI files, I have legal JPG files, your point is?

Yeah sure then I'm Elvis Presley and I'm working in KFC :)

Arantor

Which part of 'we're not going to upload it' is too difficult for you to understand?

Why wouldn't I have legal MP3s? I have bought things like soundtracks to games where the music comes as MP3 files. As for AVI, I've been known to record my own things before, and taken my own JPGs.

So, again, what point were you badly trying to make?

Kindred

Ok... Since you seem to need everything spelled out for you

I will not upload it anywhere. Period... Unless the original author is contacted and says that it can be distributed (and no, I am not going to track him down)

If anyone else did distribute it here, it would be deleted... or if we had evidence that someone was distributing it, they would get banned.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

1.1Nerd

Is anybody rnnung this software on their SMF Forum?

Deaks

i really hope not for age of mod and when it was last updated.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Kindred

Actually, I have a copy (of the "pro" version) running.

It works,  mostly.
Needed some tweaks for mysqli and php 7.2, IIRC.

Слaва
Украинi

1.1Nerd

Quote from: Kindred on August 19, 2020, 04:48:03 AM

It works,  mostly.

Where can this be seen in action?

shadav

Quote from: 1.1Nerd on August 19, 2020, 05:10:04 AM
Quote from: Kindred on August 19, 2020, 04:48:03 AM

It works,  mostly.

Where can this be seen in action?

I have it running on 2 of my sites, but not much to see as one site has no members and the other it's members are inactive
it is a shame that it's no longer available...
I'm not sure but I think SMF Classifieds also has an auction setting, though it's not a free mod

vbgamer45

SMF Classifieds does. If you need an admin demo let me know!
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

1.1Nerd

Quote from: vbgamer45 on August 19, 2020, 02:17:33 PM
SMF Classifieds does. If you need an admin demo let me know!

Hello, I bought a copy of your classfied mods.

However there are a couple of things I would want to change and which I was looking therefore into teh Bay mod.

The way the Bay mod calculates tzhe high bid is like on eBay (with proxy bids) and more reasonable for users. Also its image upoading I like and that the bidding form is straight on the items details page. I think the Classifieds mod should adopot those things from the Bay Mod.

vbgamer45

I would need to do understand high bids with proxy bids.

The system auto increments bids based on bid increment to reach the max bid if there are multiple people bidding and a user has a max bid in place.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: