Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

just moved...

Started by asifnur, April 15, 2010, 08:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asifnur

hello guys i just moved my smf files from one folder to the root
but im getting this error

Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /public_html/index.php on line 61

Warning: require_once(/public_html/socom/Sources/QueryString.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/index.php on line 61

Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in/public_html/index.php on line 61

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/public_html/socom/Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /public_html/index.php on line 61

so i had my smf files inside /socom folder
and i moved it to the root
but i get tht error
can u guys help me

Kill Em All

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

asifnur

omg... i forogt bout that!1!

thank you so much ..
love you .. no homo lol

Kill Em All

haha, no problem.

I am going to mark the topic solved, please feel free to unmark it solved if you have further questions. :)

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: