News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

In Line Attachments -- ILA

Started by Spuds, April 17, 2010, 06:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

distante

Well I was still triying to find the way to render the [attachment] tag to be read correctly for the open graph readers but's I failed.

Viper013

Hi Spuds,

first a big THANK YOU for this mod.  :)
Works great.

And now a question.  :)

Is it possible to set in the option box  for the attachments " inline full-size image" as the default option at the top ?

Or even better to set one of this options as default ?

halfflight

I am using SMF 2.02 (curve theme) and have installed ILA now my HTML BBcode is not showing up, or not parsing properly. I disabled this mod and it worked fine so my assumption is that this mod is interfering with the HTML BBcode.

Smithy

halfflight

This is causing havoc to my site....anyone have a fix?

halfflight

Sorry to bump this but 5 days later and still no fix?

agridoc

Spuds, the mod creator, is on hiatus, so be patient.

BTW check if you use BBC editor in WYSIWYG mode by default. If so, switch to normal and check again.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

halfflight

Thanks mate, no it is the ILA that is buggering things up. When I switch it off the HTML is fine when I turn it back on it plays up.  I cannot switch it of as I have posted several aircraft walk arounds with over 100 photos.

Andrew

mpglivecarlo

hi thx for the mod!

I need help with something, maybe im missing.

I am using an external file to show the whole parsed first message on a topic, in a news section using a very different theme and style not related to the forum.

As for now every piece of bbcode in the message is being parsed externally by using the parse_bbc function from subs.php which is required once in the external file.

Now if i paste an attachment inside the messag using the img tag and the link for the image, the external file shows fine, but when using the ILA i always get the tag code that i setup in the message.

How can i parse that bbcode for external file to show exactly as in the post in the forum?

dont know if its possible, but i have installed othe custom bbcodes like justify and float to make it work temporally since the do parse well in external file, but the [attach=1 width=200 etc.. tag from ILA does not work. I have tried with a clean install of SMF and no luck, so the other bbc tags are not the problem.

distante

Spuds I don't quite know what happen here look:

http://www.musicaysonido.com/foro/grabacion/grabar-a-24bits-44800-en-cubase-5/msg1458/#msg1458

I use the bbcode [attachimg=1] but instead of show the image, shows the download link, I don't know why!

:(

halfflight

Quote from: halfflight on July 10, 2012, 04:52:10 AM
I am using SMF 2.02 (curve theme) and have installed ILA now my HTML BBcode is not showing up, or not parsing properly. I disabled this mod and it worked fine so my assumption is that this mod is interfering with the HTML BBcode.

Smithy

Sorry to bump this but it has been 3 weeks now and it is still buggered.....anyone?

abraamz

Hello
i have a problem with this mod. I am not sure when this started. I know that it used to work but now it does not.
When i put an image inline and expect to click on it to expand then inline looks ok but clicking on the image shows the image with a black background and the site is gone and only option the browsers back button. Firebug does not show an error.
I know that the mod used to work properly and i have not added lately any new mod. Can someone find a solution or make a guess about what the problem might be?

kak2z

When running ILA modification that does not work insert videos with html bb code.
Please help me solve the problem.
Thank you.

http://virtu.pp.ua/index.php?topic=1212.msg1455#new
Новости и слухи Дом 2. Популярные рецепты в рубрике Что приготовить

distante

I thinks the mod's creator isn't in smf anymore

kak2z

Please tell me the other modes such functions exist?

kak2z

The author was on the site today! Why did you give up support for this mod?

halfflight

Really disappointing, you ask for help then the bloke who designs it f..ks off.

Eclipse16V

I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

Gryzor

Works on 2.0.4 too, but if the dev doesn't reply it's too bad... :(

But maybe someone else can give me some feedback? On my forum I've got these options in the drop-down menu:

*end-of-post expandable thumbnail
*Inline expandable thumbnail
*Inline full-size image
*Inline text link
*Inline short text link

Of these, the first does absolutely nothing... is this the case with others, too?

Thanks!

TourFL

On mine, this option is doing exactly the same as the standard SMF attachement. It's under the text, and we click on it to expand it (or open if not a photo)
If you like Fiat 500 and derived models, the SMF forum I'm helping with: www.500-126.com

Gryzor

Thanks so much for the feedback. Weird, on my forum it just puts the full-size image at the bottom. Not expandable... Thanks again!

Advertisement: