News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[SMF 2.0 RC3] Installing/Uninstalling Mods

Started by MadDogTen, April 18, 2010, 08:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadDogTen

Installing Mods worked fine for the first 2 Mods, but now Every time I Try to Install/Uninstall A Mod, After I click "Install' I get this:

"This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://forum--for--almost--anything.freeiz.com/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=uninstall2;package=CustomUsernameColor-1.0.zip;pid=1 [nofollow] might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

More information on this error
Below is the original error message

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown error."

(With this one I was trying to Uninstall "Custom Username Color".)

Then if I refresh the Page I get this:

"An Error Has Occurred!
Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again."

(All errors Copy and Pasted Directly.)
This happens every time. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I couldn't find the Error in the Error log for this one, But I did find it for another one, when trying to install a Shop Mod. same Problem. Here:
"
http://forum--for--almost--anything.freeiz.com/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=install;package=SMFShop3.1.5.1forSMF2.0.zip2 [nofollow]: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resourceFile: /home/a1396660/public_html/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 2502
"

flapjack

are you using free hosting? did you check permissions for SMF files/folders?

MadDogTen

Yes,I am Using 000webhost.com/. [nofollow]

and because I had a Different Problem on Installing mods before, to be on the safe side I Cmod'ed EVERYTHING to 777. Shall I try doing that Again? Though everything still should be 777.

Also, I have this Theme "The PlayRoom Ultimate", but I Installed if AFTER I had this problem.
"Aeva Media" and "Custom Username Color" are the only Mods Installed. I was planningto Manually Edit the Theme to work with any other Mods. (The Theme already supported Aeva).

Also, If Needed, I can give you Access to a Admin account and the File Mangier.

Advertisement: