Members who haven't activated their accounts

Started by MH-MINI, April 20, 2010, 09:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MH-MINI

Hi, for these members, in the 'Awaiting Activation' section of the administration, what's the difference betweeen "Reject" and "Delete"?

Thanks

Chas Large

Reject is in the dropdown for Members awaiting Approval = You don't want them to join the forum. Also deletes their account.
Delete is in the dropdown for Members awaitinh Activation = You delete their account with no notice.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Arantor

In short: both delete the account but reject also sends them an email telling them that.

Chas Large

Quote from: Arantor on April 21, 2010, 09:38:48 AM
In short: both delete the account but reject also sends them an email telling them that.
Are you sure? I have both "Reject" & "Reject and send e-mail" options in my drop down box. Reject on it's own just deletes the account.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Arantor

Been a while since I did it though, I think it changed since I last used it. I thought reject sent the email while delete didn't.

Advertisement: