News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

When will we have another update?

Started by Red G. Brown, April 21, 2010, 11:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red G. Brown

When will we have another update? Bug fixes would be nice. Is any update in the works?

Paul_Pauline

Hi !

As far as I know there will be no more updates to minor bugs in 1.1.11

It will be basically security fixes only, if any should arise from now on !
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Norv

As Paul_Pauline says. Though, there have been a few bug fixes as well (backported from 2.0 mainly), the last patch (or the last few patches). But mainly, the currently developed version is 2.0 (still in RC stage, I'm afraid, as you may know).

ETA: Paul, your cat is scary! And I can't read the ...
* Norv stares insistently, but not very usefully, at Paul's avatar.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Paul_Pauline

"I just told my cat what it meant to be neutered"

And you need some glasses   8)
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Advertisement: