News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[PREVIEW] 2Aces for 2.0 RC2 (3)

Started by KahneFan, April 21, 2010, 01:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KahneFan

I made this on a 2.0RC2 forum, but if RC3 isn't too much different, I will convert...

http://centexpoker.com/index.php?action=forum;theme=3

I gave it a green (felt) background, and dark gray (rail) title bars. Plus I used spades for on/off icons. I changed a few other smaller icons as well. I did not put rails on this version as I did for my previous make of this theme. I figure it can make some mods harder to install. I tried to keep it as true to Curve as I could for ease of upgrades/mods.
#eric_on_twit| (video) Creating Themes for SMF | Reset Your Forum
NOTE: No PM's for support please.

KahneFan

442 Views with no comments; good to go?
#eric_on_twit| (video) Creating Themes for SMF | Reset Your Forum
NOTE: No PM's for support please.

Antechinus

Honestly there are already so many slightly retinted Curves on the Theme site........................
Really we need more imaginative options for people who don't want their site to look like default. That's what 2.0 is lacking at the moment. Not that yours is bad. Just saying.

Anyway, if you want to submit it I would suggest editing the main_block.png as the top corners of the header do not match the background. The main_block.psd  is available from my sig and includes all the layers needed to edit any element. You could easily transfer your background gradient from the body class to the main_block.

Advertisement: