SMF 2.0 RC3 and Mambo 4.6.5 with Mambo Bridge 2.0 Beta 1

Started by Pazuzu, April 23, 2010, 08:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pazuzu

Did anyone made already experience with that combination? I could only find some hinds and clues about that with SMF 2.0 RC2... Otherwise I will try it on my own and let you know, what happened  ;D

Eleglin

There is no official support for this integration (look for troubles of licence)
No support by PM or Mail.

Orstio

Quote from: Eleglin on April 23, 2010, 01:28:14 PM
There is no official support for this integration (look for troubles of licence)

Huh?  There's no license trouble with Mambo.   ???

Two of the integration hooks are broken in RC3, so I wouldn't even bother trying it.  There's also some problems with maintaining sessions on pages outside the forum. 

curvemeister

January 2011 and I'm going through the same thing with SMF 2.0 RC4

Question - does anyone have Bridge 2.0 Beta 1 running with SMF 2.0->Mambo 4.6.5?  Or is it well known that it doesn't work at all.

Throw me a bone here folks :-) :P

Kindred

I am fairly certain that the existing 2.0 bridge (Beta 1) (which was only basic in the first place) will not fully integrate with mambo 4.6.5 at this time. Once 2.0 final is out, we will be putting a developer on the integrations/bridges in order to get them up to snuff.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

curvemeister

I'll cool my jets for now - that or go for the commercial version if that works. Thanks.

Advertisement: