Menu lost the box drop down background and the Orange highlight....

Started by Jump1979man, April 26, 2010, 08:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jump1979man

Can someone look here

http://www.omahacarclub.com/occ/index.php

Look at the menu and hover your mouse over the menu options......I installed a few basic mods like Aeva, users online, karma description, and Ads and this combo works fine on another forum I have so it should work fine here....

Im thinking it was just the order of install but regardless, I re-installed smf package again and yet I still lost this orange box background for the menu items as well as the box shaded look for the menu dropdown options.

If you check the site out you will clearly see what I mean.....

Does anyone know what the problem is here and how can I fix it...I have tried numerous things and nothing has worked.

Thanks.

Jump1979man

Quote from: Antechinus on April 26, 2010, 08:23:09 PM
Works for me.

You see the orange box in the menu when you hover over it?  You see the dropdown box for each menu option as normal?

No way....I have hard refreshed the page several times....maybe your not understanding what Im getting at...sorry, its hard to explain for some reason.

Look at these compared to here or any other SMF site...
Home
Help
Search
My Messages
Calendar
Members
View the memberlist
Search For Members
Logout

Antechinus

I did. It looks the same as on this site. The button colours are correct on or off hover, and the drop menu under the Member button looks normal.

Jump1979man

Ok, well for whatever reason it must have been cache or something...thanks for taking the time to look.

Advertisement: