News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Inferno

Started by Bikken, April 27, 2010, 11:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Vapor

Great theme, excellent work dzinerstudio !

Bikken

Quote from: ScarfaceJR on May 12, 2010, 08:51:12 AM
But is there anyway I can change the size of the logo

Sure. In index.css file find #logo a and change width/height to your liking.

QuoteAnd maybe the thing on the bottom is really big, anyway to change?

Not sure what you mean here. Can you be a bit more specific?

Hally_89

Hi i installed this theme but i cant get the ad managment to work on it. It doesnt display it anywhere. Can you help me with this please?

Bikken

hally_89,

You need to make a few manual edits in index.template file. They are posted in this thread.

Hally_89

Quote from: Bikken on May 17, 2010, 05:19:36 AM
hally_89,

You need to make a few manual edits in index.template file. They are posted in this thread.
Ok thanks for the reply

fyndler

Awsome theme, perfectly done

Got one question tho, how can i place the smf news on the theme ? I changed logo and would like if i could place it right under it, maybe it can be placed with weidth and hight ? Not sure at all

rjckE

Bikken, this theme is just perfect and i really liked it to my website but dark red and black just don't combine so i change it to blue... and i changed font too because i prefer fonts like Verdana or Tahoma before Arial like.

Here is a preview of the changes i did:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Masterd

Great variation, rjckE. :D

TomW

Quote from: Bikken on May 04, 2010, 12:25:03 PM
You can change the width in index.css file. Do a search for .wrapper and change width: 990px; to whatever you like. You can use either px or %.

Great theme; I am now using it on one of my forums.  Question:  why 990 px ?  Is this a personal preference ?  I'd like to widen it a little but, but want to make sure that it still 'fits' in 1024x... screen size.

rjckE

Quote from: TomW on June 29, 2010, 07:12:30 PM
You can change the width in index.css file. Do a search for .wrapper and change width: 990px; to whatever you like. You can use either px or %.

Did you try with % and not with px? for example, 90 %
Great theme; I am now using it on one of my forums.  Question:  why 990 px ?  Is this a personal preference ?  I'd like to widen it a little but, but want to make sure that it still 'fits' in 1024x... screen size.

TomW

Quote from: rjckE on June 29, 2010, 07:43:25 PM
Quote from: TomW on June 29, 2010, 07:12:30 PM

Did you try with % and not with px? for example, 90 %
Good idea; I'll try that.  Also, can I narrow the margins for display.template.php ?  I'd like to reduce the white space inbetween the userinfo and the post. I tried to narrow a couple and the screen became misaligned.  Thanks !

TomW

Quote from: rjckE on June 16, 2010, 11:14:30 AM
Bikken, this theme is just perfect and i really liked it to my website but dark red and black just don't combine so i change it to blue... and i changed font too because i prefer fonts like Verdana or Tahoma before Arial like.

Very nice !  May I have a copy ?  Send me a pm, thanks.

rjckE

Quote from: TomW on June 30, 2010, 06:45:05 PM
Quote from: rjckE on June 16, 2010, 11:14:30 AM

Very nice !  May I have a copy ?  Send me a pm, thanks.

I'll upload it to themes DB only if Bikken agrees (with him copyright + my name)

TomW

I was only wanting a copy of active.png, menu_gfx.png, and main_block.png, but I understand.

Mick.

I edited the Inferno theme.  It's very simple and handsome.

Eye candy,   http://www.bluedevilcustoms.com/index.php?action=forum

werl

Is it just me or does this seem to have some problems?

my forum can be found at, hxxp:thefstopshere.ca [nonactive]. If I'm right, there should be no images for the boards.

Can someone help me.

TomW

Quote from: werl on July 07, 2010, 01:16:34 AM

my forum can be found at, thefstopshere.ca. If I'm right, there should be no images for the boards.

Can someone help me.
You are not using this theme; you are using the default.  Please post your question in the appropriate board.

werl

Quote from: TomW on July 07, 2010, 02:42:07 PM
Quote from: werl on July 07, 2010, 01:16:34 AM

my forum can be found at, hxxp:thefstopshere.ca [nonactive]. If I'm right, there should be no images for the boards.

Can someone help me.
You are not using this theme; you are using the default.  Please post your question in the appropriate board.

My fault. I needed to set it as the default. It should work now.

werl

I just had to reinstall it. It works now.

Hasta La Vista

Nice work Bikken!

Advertisement: