News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Inferno

Started by Bikken, April 27, 2010, 11:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samjay

i want to add  ads on my inferno theme how can i do ? try to install ad management mod but seems to be  not working with this theme ..please help

Hally_89

Quote from: samjay on July 29, 2010, 02:50:16 PM
i want to add  ads on my inferno theme how can i do ? try to install ad management mod but seems to be  not working with this theme ..please help

Had the same problem. You need to make a few changes to the index.template file posted here http://www.dzinerstudio.com/index.php?topic=5140.msg37326#msg37326

Fatih!

First of all thank you for theme.

I try to change background color of quotes, but i can not.

I will be very glad f you help me about it
Tek sorunu; düşünebilmekti...

Masterd

What exactly are you doing?

Fatih!

I change color line in index.css, but there is no change

/* A quote, perhaps from another post. */
blockquote.bbc_standard_quote, blockquote.bbc_alternate_quote
{
font-size: 12px;
color: #666;
line-height: 1.4em;
background: url(../images/theme/quote.png) 0.1em 0.1em no-repeat;
border: 1px solid #999;
padding: 1.1em 1.4em;
margin: 0.1em 0 0.3em 0;
overflow: auto;
}

Joker™

i think you need to change those

/* Alterate blockquote stylings */
blockquote.bbc_standard_quote
{
background-color: #fff;
}
blockquote.bbc_alternate_quote
{
background-color: #fff;
}
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Fatih!

Joker™

after applying the change give a hard refresh to your browser (firefox) using ctrl+f5 , to see the changes.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

Fatih!

Sorry but it is same

Joker™

can you post your site link here.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Fatih!

Joker™

what changes have you made in your files?
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Turtles

How do people flawlessly edit the logo without making the colour stand out from the rest? Please help me with that.

Joker™

Quote from: Turtles on August 09, 2010, 07:11:53 PM
How do people flawlessly edit the logo without making the colour stand out from the rest? Please help me with that.
Themes\inferno_20rc3\images\custom\logo.png << just replace that logo image with your's.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Turtles

Quote from: Joker™ on August 10, 2010, 01:01:20 AM
Themes\inferno_20rc3\images\custom\logo.png << just replace that logo image with your's.

Yes, I know but how do you edit it without making the background colour (gray) different to the whole header.

Turtles

Quote from: Turtles on August 10, 2010, 06:23:26 AM

Yes, I know but how do you edit it without making the background colour (gray) different to the whole header.

Bump

Joker™

Quote from: Turtles on August 12, 2010, 06:19:49 AM
Quote from: Turtles on August 10, 2010, 06:23:26 AM

Bump
learn photoshop.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

d0brin

Hey this is theme is so awesome.......to bad i use SMF 1.1.11 :X :X can you make an edition for SMF 1.1.11 ? ^^ its a great job..... this theme is awesome :)

Bikken

Sorry, there are currently no plans for a SMF 1 version.

Hally_89

Hi how do i make the background image fixed so that it remains in place and the rest of the forum floats over it when you scroll up and down?
Thanks

Advertisement: