News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Inferno

Started by Bikken, April 27, 2010, 11:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silentfaith

Hello, I'm try figure out how to edit the Inferno Logo add to add my own Logo to the website. Are there any guides on how I can accomplish this?

Is this something simple?

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Silentfaith on December 26, 2012, 09:04:00 PM
Hello, I'm try figure out how to edit the Inferno Logo add to add my own Logo to the website. Are there any guides on how I can accomplish this?

Is this something simple?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=378531.msg2738818#msg2738818

Silentfaith

How do you make it so that your Username in a thread is the same color as your Usergroup? For example one of our management ranks/usergroups is Blue however when they post their default color is the same as everyone else almost like a dark burgundy.

Also is there a way to Bold user names displayed on the bottom on the Online list? Also on the legends bar..

Also how do we add Userbar images and make them active?

Delta Sev

Excellent theme! I just wanted to clarify a doubt: I am trying to find the. php editing the positioning of most images, such as useron.png, new_some and others, but I can't find it in the theme folder. Could someone help me with this? Grateful!

Zelix

Hello dear, i have some questions:

1. How do i move online/offline under the picture ? ( I'm using your theme, and SMF 2.0.4 )

On my forums look where is the online/offline image NEAR MY NAME.

But i don't need it here, i need the online/offline under the image, like this:

2. How do i add in the last on the forums, somethings like that, " Development " "Moderator" Administrator" Here's a picture,

3. There are no Display.template on ur theme, and when i upload the glowname code, it says: ERROR.......

That's all for now.

ARG01

I don"t believe that these changes are theme specific. You will have to find these properties in the default theme Display.template and possibly the Board.Index.template files. You could add a copy of these files to the Inferno theme folder if you want any changes to be theme specific.

For #2, these can be added in the admin section under Current Theme (Show group key on board index:) after you create the member groups under "Regular groups".
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

LocMax

I'm having a problem with this white line which is coming from the navigation bar and the other white background while logging in, I tried removing some stuff but it just stays there, I don't know how to remove it. I'm new with the design stuff along with php so I'm just confused..

Here below the login box you can see that huge white background, is it possible to just keep the copyright info and make the width of the white "box" synced with the rest of the forum?
width of the wrapper is 60%, but I'm sure the copyright box is more.

Here, you can see the navigation bar and there's a white line just going all the way to end of the screen, where do I remove it?

I tried setting the width of those to 60% but it just makes the buttons vertical instead of horizontal and the copyright just doesn't change except the letters which move a bit left.
Thanks for help.

The inspector shows this when I check the white line:
#toolbar {
color: #444;
height: 40px;
}

And the copyright area:
#footer {
text-align: center;
background-color: #fff;
color: #444;
padding: 10px;
font-size: 12px;
}

<<Edited by K@to remove quote tags>>

ARG01

I am not at my own comp to try this but find this in index.template.php:

<div id="toolbar">
<div class="wrapper">
', template_menu(), '
</div>
</div>

change to:

<div class="wrapper">
      <div id="toolbar">
', template_menu(), '
</div>
</div>

Keep a backup of your file just in case.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: