News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

post / images new icon set

Started by d3v, June 06, 2005, 12:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3v

Looking for non-standard icons for the following:

images/post

images/icons

I went through some themes on Oldiesmann's SMF theme site [http://smf.oldiesmann.us] , yet most of them use same sets. If you could please tell me which themes use non-standard sets, so that I can download them and extract, I will greatly appreciate it. I understand that there is an "Other theme" category, yet I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for there.

P.S. Looking for something in grey/silver/white/black/brown color scheme. My forum's layout is soft of dark so the colorful icons that come with SMF by default are no good.

Amacythe

You can replace the icons with any graphic image you like.  Just rename the file accordingly and overwrite the current file.  To find the current filename and full path, right click on the image you want to replace and click properties.

d3v

I know that. Just that I'm not much of a designer. Was hoping that there's an existing set already which I can use that suits my needs. Thank you.

dtm.exe

Quote from: d3v on June 06, 2005, 12:42:55 AM
I know that. Just that I'm not much of a designer. Was hoping that there's an existing set already which I can use that suits my needs. Thank you.

You may consider posting your request in this board.

-Dan The Man

d3v

No need for new product. I'm sure there are different public sets already. Just have to find them. It's impossible that all the existing themes for SMF used same sets for post/images

Advertisement: