News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

how delete clean monthly bandwidth transfer

Started by ~Dragon~, May 02, 2010, 05:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Dragon~

I am suprirsed how struggle on delete clean reduce because careful reason I need to clean montly bandwidth transfer means ? please detail explain to me how.

I favorite better is pretty. How do you know where is file manger or exactly please problem solve mark?
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=991 I can't download impossible theme?
Please do not PM or email, Thank respond please post fast to SMF!

Kindred

Smithtr...

1- I have asked you before. Please stop posting these messages in the SMF Feedback and Discussion board. Questions on support belong in the appropriate support board (1.1 or 2.0)

2- when you have a question, you need to include your version of smf. The theme you point out is only for 2.0. Are you using smf 2.0RC3?

3- I am sorry, I have no idea what you are actually asking regarding the monthly bandwidth? ???
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

~Dragon~

Yes I have 2.0 RC3 and version SMF 2.0 RC3. I have problem struggle theme is not work. I think so upload on theme cpanel is file manger.

I am not sure, I ask him explain... I have awkward. I am not expert. I have basic on my administrator improve on download change it.  I am not sure. I am scared  means monthly transfer bandwidth in cpanel back up with my host....

Cpanel is change fix on theme inside download because It is not work.  i need to assistant to who is professional expert increase who is solve support fix on change development.. He busy not much talk to me. who is skills expert how teach basic code inside because I am anxiously.

Kindred

you should not upload any themes using cpanel. You upload themes into smf using the theme manager in the admin tools.

as for bandwidth, I am sorry, but I still do not understand what you are asking.

Bandwidth is used by every user who connects to your site, or any user who hotlinks an image on your site. This has nothing to do with SMF, except that SMF pages will take small amounts of bandwidth to supply to the users.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

~Dragon~

I am confused. I am clear understand. I have problem my theme install. You are exactly should upload theme that is right. I understand clear problem fix on theme. I try fix on theme I will change theme.. I understand. I am misunderstand easy it. I try it. I do it theme. I can tell you thank moved topic detail correct.

nend

Your not going to get much help with that type of English grammar. If you can post in your native language, The English translation is terrible, I hope it is a translation.

Post in your language, others here may be a able to translate what you are saying. ;)

~Dragon~

Fiinal It is work install. I learn more expereince focus on project theme is better improve successfully topic mark

Advertisement: