News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Error (HTTP 500 Internal server ) made me mad

Started by emessa, May 09, 2010, 09:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emessa

My web site is now stop for  some members & this message is appears :

((The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.))

my web sit Includes :

1.      Forum SMF version 2.0 RC2
2.      Google Search Your Site    1.0.0     
3.      Menu Buttons    1.1     
4.   SimplePortal    2.3.1     
5.   SMFShop    3.1.5.2     
6.   SMF Arcade    2.5 RC1   
7.   Contact Page    2.0 
8.      AjaxChat Integration    3.2.1 (modified for SMF 2 RC3)

What can I do??

Thanks for  help

rd

What does the logs say?

Please check your logs or contact your host in order to have them check the logs for you.

Kays

If it's a 500 error, there should be an entry about it in the site server error logs. That should point at the file causing the problem.

Could you post that in English please.

What were doing or was anything changed prior to this error appearing?

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

rd

Please tell us about the server log, you are showing the SMF error log.

PS: I meant server logs on my first reply.

emessa

Thank you for your reply

Can you  tell me how do I access server log, if the problem is really inside it .

I think my host does not allow me

thanks

emessa

bidzinski

I need to know more anybody got a bit more on this? 500 error? could it be a conflicting mod?

rd

@emessa: Contact your hosts support but be advices that your host is an overseller.

@Bidzin: Its possiable that there might have been a conflicting while installing but unlikely. Contact your host, they might be able to tell you what's wrong. To learn more just Google, '500 internal error'

Kays

In your site control panel there should be an error log. Look for the 500 errors there.

Also there might be a file with a name like error_log at the root of your forums. If there is open it and check the error messages in it.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

YogiBear

I will bet the culprit is Ajaxchat as I had the very same problem but decided to dump the mod as it wouldn't have got much use anyway. Royalduke is right though, contact your host's support as they may be able to fix it their end.

SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

greyknight17

Advertisement: