News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

ultimate profile mod setting.

Started by king999, May 10, 2010, 07:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

king999

hello every one i install recently ultimate profile mod but all user's are amnnually enable his own ulimate profile i want to enable ultimate profile automatically tell me how can i do thing.

CapadY

Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

jjwinc

I'm using SMF 2.0 RC3 along with SP 2.3.2.  I install Ultimate Profile (error free) and enable it under Configuration --> Modification Settings --> Ultimate Profile.  I can see Ultimate Profile when I go into my profile (as Admin or General user), but I do not see anything on the Admin Panel.  I believe I should be going in under Configuration --> Features and Options --> Ultimate Profile, but that option is not there. 

The only other thing I can say here is I had Custom Profile Fields enabled when I installed Ultimate Profile, but when I saw that it wasn't appearing on the Admin Panel, I uninstalled it, turned off Custom Profiles, and re-installed Ultimate Profile...but still nothing.  I also tried changing it to the Core Theme, still not seeing it.  Finally, I went into Main --> Packages --> Browse Packages --> Advanced and changed emulation to RC2, thinking it may be a RC3 issue, but still no good. 

Has anyone else had this problem?  Can someone point me in the right direction?

rd

CapadY

Give use of UP free in the membergroup profiles for the membergroups that may use it.

(membergroup permissions)
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Advertisement: