News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

banner problem...

Started by Mitch K., May 16, 2010, 06:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch K.

at the top left corner of my forum is there an image called "mystic jade" name of the current theme that i use... how do i remove this and add my own banner?

folding

It is usually called logo.png and located at Themes>{theme}>images> and in a folder there.

Mitch K.

i can't find any file that is called logo.png someone knows what its called?

Kill Em All

If you right click on the image on your website, and then view image or whatever, it will tell you the name that way.

You might need to get FF to do that though.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

rd

The path is:
Themes>{your theme name}>images>custom>logo.png

You can remove or replace logo.png

Kill Em All

Royalduke, he can't find the logo.png image... the theme author must have changed the name.

Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

rd

Aren't all DzinerStudio these the same? I've used most of their themes and the banner was located there.

I think he was looking in the wrong dir. 

Kill Em All

Possibly. But something could have been changed. He is probably in the right directory but is just missing it. I know I have done that several times on occasion.

Mitch K.

i found the file and i deleted it but still not working ? i removed it with ftp client :D? did i removed wrong way or something ?

Mitch K.

Kill Em All

I am going to mark the topic solved, please feel free to unmark it solved if you have further questions. :)

Advertisement: