News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

eror on caching!

Started by pjn, May 17, 2010, 02:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjn

QuoteTemplate Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /cache/lang_Modifications_english_default.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

syntax error, unexpected '?'

whene i deleted the file, i see the forum, but whene i whant i click refrash, i get this message again :(

this is the orginal file:

/domains/test.pjn-il.com/public_html/Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php

<?php
// Version: 2.0 RC3; Modifications

// Important! Before editing these language files please read the text at the top of index.english.php.

?>

i used in other lang(utf8)

<?php
// Version: 2.0 RC3; Modifications

?>

thanx!!!!
Quick Portal - Free hosting & portal & forums system

Many designs + many extras + server = FREE!

Ask from us your free web now:
http://qp-free.com/index.php/board,2.0.html

xenovanis

Delete all files from your forums /cache directory.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Winex

I have a same problem.

I was deleted all files from cache, and not working.

When I delete folder cache, forum works, but have an error (Cache dir is missing).

Pls, help!

xenovanis

Have you tried disabling caching in Admin -> Configuration -> Server Settings -> Cache?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

flapjack

Quote from: Winex on June 27, 2010, 05:44:31 AM
I have a same problem.

I was deleted all files from cache, and not working.

When I delete folder cache, forum works, but have an error (Cache dir is missing).

Pls, help!
delete the content of the folder, not the folder itself! now you have to create empty folder and give it right permissions (I'm not sure but try 755 first), and let us know if it works

Winex

No.

But I found way to work.

Problem was been in doube <php on begin.
Delete one and work.
In all files in folder cache.
Problem is make becouse I install mod ThankO...

P.S. Sorry for bad english :mrgreen:

Advertisement: