News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Bug , desperate in need of help!

Started by lennonz, May 26, 2010, 02:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lennonz

The default theme's directory is wrong, please correct it by clicking this text.

I have the repair settings.php but IDK how to put it onto my forum, I loaded it into my ftp client into public_html , is this right?

Don't just say use repair settings , i need help , I made the forum 5 mins ago , its all on default settings atm.

vbgamer45

Visit repair settings in your browser. <Link removed at request of OP>
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

kat

<Link removed at request of OP>

lennonz

thankyou i understand my forum is vulnerable atm but its empty so.

kat

No sweat!

Just so that you know, in the future, this isn't a bug, so it really ought to be in the support board for whichever version of SMF that you're using.  ;)

flapjack

repair_settings has nothing to do with theme settings, those need to be corrected manually I'm afraid

lennonz

yes sorry I did not no where to put it.

@flapjack in smf 2 , which im using in repair settings there was a default theme directory so im sorted now.

@kat , please edit your post and delete my link I dont want that one visible anymore thankyou.

kat

Will do.

Not a problem, though, coz you're going to delete the file.  :)

flapjack

Quote from: lennonz on May 26, 2010, 02:43:41 PM
@flapjack in smf 2 , which im using in repair settings there was a default theme directory so im sorted now.
last time I checked there wasn't, thanks for the heads up, will check on it later

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Moved. Do you still require assistance ?

Advertisement: