Help to get more than one member group icon in post please.

Started by ukshadow, May 27, 2010, 07:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukshadow

Hi Guys,

Can someone show me the path to get more than one member group icon to appear in a post?

You see in my post on here i have 2 icons a green square and a yellow square that's what i want for my site but with the pics i choose.

SMF 2.0 RC3

Cheers

D

ukshadow

Hi,

Yes in the the post display page.

Additional groups? All groups preferrably.

I am the administrator and have only just set up the site, so the icons in my post display should be an old man = administator and a mouse = newbie.

Firstly all i want to do is show the icons and i thought i had that down but the hide group names didn't work.  Secondly, I want all member group icons to appear in the post display.  At the momen there are only 2 groups so this shouldn't slow down my forum, in the future, yes, I might have to revise this situation but I would like opportunity to have the choice to do so.

Is there code that i can enter to change this to both groups and not just the primary one.

or

is there a way of turning that setting off to allow both icons to be displayed.

Please

D

Kill Em All

Sorry for getting to this late ukshadow.

Is there a certain spot you want both membergroups to show? By the way, your image has been moved or deleted from photobucket. ;)

If you want both images just on the posts, then you would look in your Display.template.php.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: