Aeva Media Problems

Started by Dennissmith, June 03, 2010, 03:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennissmith

hi guys
can someone help me please im havin problems with Aeva Media
i did install it on smf2.0 rc3 the last versfion of Aeva Media
but im havin problem my members cannot see the Aeva Media  on top menu like forum portral etc

only me i can see can someone help me plz thankyou

dankish

I have this same problem, sort of.
The install went fine and I could see "Media" in the top navigation bar, but has since vanished!
I have tried disabling Aeva, and re-enabling it with no luck.
Why has "Media" disappeared for us?

Thanks!

rd

Quote from: Dennissmith on June 03, 2010, 03:50:16 PM
hi guys
can someone help me please im havin problems with Aeva Media
i did install it on smf2.0 rc3 the last versfion of Aeva Media
but im havin problem my members cannot see the Aeva Media  on top menu like forum portral etc

only me i can see can someone help me plz thankyou

It can be a permission mistake, maybe you didn't give your members permission to view it, also I think it inactive by default.. You should look in the configurations to make sure everything is right.

Please post back what you find.

TheListener

Were the previous versions uninstalled properly?

dankish

Quote from: Royalduke on June 03, 2010, 05:00:56 PM
It can be a permission mistake, maybe you didn't give your members permission to view it, also I think it inactive by default.. You should look in the configurations to make sure everything is right.

I have tried that, with no avail.
Permissions are set. Configuration is correct.
Also, I am the Admin and I can't see it anymore so I don't believe it has to do with permissions.

@Brack1
This is a new install for me... I didn't have a previous version.

rd

Quote from: dankish on June 03, 2010, 05:06:52 PM
Quote from: Royalduke on June 03, 2010, 05:00:56 PM

I have tried that, with no avail.
Permissions are set. Configuration is correct.
Also, I am the Admin and I can't see it anymore so I don't believe it has to do with permissions.

@Brack1
This is a new install for me... I didn't have a previous version.

What SMF version are you using?

dankish

rd

Quote from: dankish on June 03, 2010, 05:13:35 PM
2.0 RC3

This is weird. What other mods do you have installed?

Also, can you please uninstall it and delete it then go to your FTP and delete the mod from FTP (When you delete from admin panel the mod stuff stays in FTP).

Then please download the latest version from the mod site and reinstall, if this doesn't help then please visit the official support site by the mod creator here:

http://aeva.noisen.com/

PS: Are you trying to install Aeva (Only the video streamer) or Aeva Media (the gallery and streamer added together?).

Dennissmith

hi guys thx for ur help

i fixed was problem with users cookies not my fault cus i did install 100%% without errors mine is fine now :) so i mark this topic solved thx alot :)

rd

Quote from: Dennissmith on June 03, 2010, 07:35:00 PM
hi guys thx for ur help

i fixed was problem with users cookies not my fault cus i did install 100%% without errors mine is fine now :) so i mark this topic solved thx alot :)

No problem.

dankish

You can lock this as my issue has been solved as well!
I just uninstalled the current Aeva, and installed the newest one and it worked.
I forgot to backup the DB, so I lost everything! =(

Advertisement: