Unable to write a new post or reply on the Post Topic Page - Please Help?

Started by swiftmed, June 04, 2010, 05:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiftmed

Hey Guys,

Im currently having problems with one section of my forum when accessed via an Apple device, either an iPad, an iPhone or an iTouch. On the page where you write a topic or a reply (not the quick reply box), I am unable to click inside the box to type out a reply, and no keyboard pops up on the screen.

The quick reply section of the forum works perfectly on Apple Devices, but when actually clicking the 'new topic' or 'reply' link to go to the text editor, im unable to leave a post. Like I said, no matter how often I click inside the post box, the keyboard does not come up on the device, neither does the blinking cursor.

To ensure it's not just my device, I have tried this on an iPhone, an iPad and an iTouch - same problem on all of them. Feel free to try it your end if you have a device.

Can anybody offer me any advice please? The forum in question is www.cherylanncole.co.uk/forums
With Regards,
Andrew MacDonald

http://cherylanncole.co.uk/forums
SMF 2.0 RC2

Mick.

A part from your problem,  i noticed the dzinerstudio copyright is not visible in the footer as that's the "Noize" theme.

Advertisement: