Custom subaction for a custom action

Started by Uchiha, June 05, 2010, 04:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uchiha

Well, i did my own "action" ( http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=23864.0 ) and i call it "fans", the link to enter it's like this:
forum.com/index.php?action=fans

But i want to make some subactions, like "naruto", "bleach" etc etc, and the link be like this:

forum.com/index.php?action=fans;sa=naruto
Someone knows how i can do this?
Sorry For My Bad English, I Dont Speak Good, But I Try

Kill Em All

http://mods.simplemachines.org/index.php?mod=331

This mod I believe allows you to add sub actions. I'm not sure if it will work with 2.0 RC3 though.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Uchiha

The mod isn't for  2.0 RC3, i try to install it manually but doesn't work, if you know how i can do a subaction without a MOD please help me.
Thanks a lot and regards

Kill Em All

It is reported to work with RC3. Just make sure that you emulate the version to 2.0 Beta 3 Public. To emulate the version, click the advance link on the bottom of the packages list and then type out "SMF 2.0 Beta 3 Public". Without quotes.

Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Uchiha

Quote from: Kill Em All on June 30, 2010, 10:51:12 PM
It is reported to work with RC3. Just make sure that you emulate the version to 2.0 Beta 3 Public. To emulate the version, click the advance link on the bottom of the packages list and then type out "SMF 2.0 Beta 3 Public". Without quotes.
No, don't work, thanks, i still waiting for anyone can help me, i really want to add some subactions

Kill Em All

Uchiha

But i don't want to use a MOD, i want to make the subactions by myself 'cause if i know how i can make subactions, i'll can make subactions and actions anytime i want and the important thing is, without using a mod, i don't have nothing against the mods, but i prefer to make this manually, thanks a lot.

Kill Em All

Advertisement: