No post menu available

Started by spark81, June 05, 2010, 07:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spark81

Hi Guys

I have recently installed 2.0 RC3 and a new theme however it appears that I have lost the menu that is displayed when posting.

When I say menu I mean the one above where you post a message that includes the bold font size smileys etc.

Any ideas what the problem maybe or if there is a mod that I should install to get them to display as they where visable on the previous theme.

www.krazydublub.com

Mick.

Do you get red X's instead of images?

spark81

No nothing at all it's as if there is no menu to display

spark81

I have been trying numerous options from other posts about WYSIWYG editor not displaying but none of them seem to have solved the problem.

I am using the Dziner Studio Cargo theme is anyone able to help me with this as it has got to be some code that needs changing as all the setting are correct as when I revert to another theme the editor is displayed.

Mick.

Quote from: spark81 on June 06, 2010, 06:15:10 AM
I have been trying numerous options from other posts about WYSIWYG editor not displaying but none of them seem to have solved the problem.

I am using the Dziner Studio Cargo theme is anyone able to help me with this as it has got to be some code that needs changing as all the setting are correct as when I revert to another theme the editor is displayed.

It you added the cargo theme by its ZIP in admin, it should be fine.  My guess is, did you also added other mods?

I didnt see you asking for support at dzinerstudio.com as that's their premium theme.

spark81

Quote from: bluedevil on June 06, 2010, 08:30:21 AM
Quote from: spark81 on June 06, 2010, 06:15:10 AM

It you added the cargo theme by its ZIP in admin, it should be fine.  My guess is, did you also added other mods?

I didnt see you asking for support at dzinerstudio.com as that's their premium theme.

I added it via FTP is that likely to have been the problem?

I have only added the EZPortal mod and it worked fine with the other themes.

Mick.

My guess is you have missing folders and files.
You need to open the zip and reload all files and folders via ftp again.

I dont see the point using ftp when you can load theme in the admin section by uploading the ZIP itself. It takes 3 seconds ya know?

spark81

Quote from: bluedevil on June 06, 2010, 05:54:21 PM
My guess is you have missing folders and files.
You need to open the zip and reload all files and folders via ftp again.

I dont see the point using ftp when you can load theme in the admin section by uploading the ZIP itself. It takes 3 seconds ya know?

I think your right all I have done is make more work for myself. I was uploading a couple of other things at the same time so thought it would have been quicker.

greyknight17

Has this issue been resolved now?

Advertisement: