News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Quick Reply don't send nor preview

Started by .нααяɗ, June 06, 2010, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.нααяɗ

I installed the MOD WYSIWYG Quick Reply, all normal.
But don't send nor preview.
The code on the Display.template.php of the MOD it is well:
<div id="qr_buttons">
<input type="submit" name="post" value="', $txt['post'], '" onclick="return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="2" />
<input type="submit" name="preview" value="', $txt['preview'], '" onclick="return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" />';

JBlaze

Did you install this on any custom themes you may have as well? This could be the problem. If not, please contact the mod author via the mod's support topic.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

.нααяɗ

In the Core theme work, but in my theme (Noize), no.
The code is the same in both files.

ukhalik2

I think you have to do manual edits to install this mod on custom theme,
read the guide; manual installing of mods

or go to the the mod page and click on phrase, where its Default, do edits to your theme instead of default theme.

.нααяɗ

I modifyed in my theme, but do not send nor preview.

Kill Em All

Sorry for the really delayed response back  .нααяɗ, are you sure you made all the necessary edits to your custom theme and that the edits are also made to your Sources/default theme files?

I would suggest seeing if it works on the default theme too.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

.нααяɗ

Yes, I did, and then work in default theme, but leaves, I made a function to respond to the topic quite large.

Kill Em All

So if it works on the default theme and the core theme, it might be a problem with your custom theme. You should contact the mod's and or theme's author for help in their dedicated support topics.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: