News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Mods dont work

Started by MahaZ, June 09, 2010, 11:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MahaZ

I have uploaded 2 new mods. Also, Installed them but both dont work. Can any one tell me why? I also Clicked [Install Mod] and I see green dot next to the mod. But i cant understand why it doesn't work

Arantor

*sigh*

Neither can we until you tell us what mods, what version of SMF, what theme and what exactly happened.

MahaZ

I have a different theme dont remember the name and the Aeva Media mod and Users Online today mod

CapadY

used language cold aalso be important, English or non-English
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

MahaZ

IT was the default english language

Arantor

So when you answer my two outstanding questions, SMF version and theme - both of which you can find from your forum's admin panel in a few clicks, I'll try and help you.

MahaZ

SMF version 2.0 RC3 and forum theme is Inferno

Arantor

So you clicked on install mod, what happened next EXACTLY?

MahaZ

It said it was installed successfuly

Kill Em All

I doubt it, but check your error log for any errors.

Also make sure your folders are CHMOD to 755 and your files are CHMOD to 644. Also check to make sure that mod_security isn't enabled by your host.

Oh, just noticed that your using a custom theme too, so are you making the manual mod edits to your custom theme? Check out the link in my sig about manual installation of mods.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

TecKtoNiK.z0r

I have exactly the same problem !!! Please if you find the answer send me a pm with it !!!

Kill Em All

Quote from: TecKtoNiK.z0r on July 10, 2010, 03:07:20 AM
I have exactly the same problem !!! Please if you find the answer send me a pm with it !!!
Please create your own topic with your own details.

Thanks

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: