News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Forums don't get wrapped

Started by JasonN, June 11, 2010, 03:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonN

Hello guys. In my SMF / Mambo site, the forums do not get wrapped when I enter the forum URL. I installed everything correctly, made sure that the settings were what I needed them to be and hilighted the box contaning the word "wrapped".

Does anyone know why my forum is not being wrapped by my Mambo template? Is there something I need to adjust in the SMF ACP? Like a theme setting(s)?

THX in advance for all the help!

/JasonN

Kindred

if you go to the FORUM URL, then you are right... it won't be wrapped. You need to use the mambo-bridged i.e. the component URL
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

alphagator

mine is wrapped but it is off center and shifted down about 8 - 10 inches down the page. It doesnt Wrap well.

Is there a way to shift the posistion and size of the forum to layout nicely centered?

Advertisement: