News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Started by Mrs.Adeel, June 13, 2010, 06:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Adeel

Please anyone guide me to

1. Set Default WYSIWIG in posts, instead of giving them options as they will get confused with TOGGLE VIEW button .

2. Allow WYSIWIG in signature.

3. Set select return to topic by default for every member.

Sorry I know m really asking lot of questions but I want to invite members fast so have to fix all problems. May God Bless You...

xenovanis

Mrs. Adeel, rather than crossposting all over this forum and creating double topics, take the time to read the answers in your other topics or better, try the search option or use the online manual.

I know at least two of your questions have been answered, for as the other question you'll probably need a mod.

Creating double topics and bumping your posts while the answer is already given is really annoying and makes me want to ignore you. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

amko_sa

Go to Admin - Configuration - Themes and Layout - Member Option (chose your theme) - Configure guest and new user options for this theme or Change current options for all members using this theme and change what you want.

Mrs.Adeel

I know I am cross posting but wanted to compile answers in one thread sorry If I am doing so, next time will be more careful, I searched too...

sorry again

thanks amko

Mrs.Adeel

Problem 1 and 3 solved

problem 2 still there........

CapadY

Quote from: xenovanis on June 13, 2010, 06:40:44 AM
I know at least two of your questions have been answered, for as the other question you'll probably need a mod.

When I count wel 3 questions are answered.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Mrs.Adeel

I don't know how many times I have to apologise, since yesterday I was waiting for the answer in  other posts but it was going down, so I made this thread and got such reply, when I checked the previous one only then there was reply to my problem, it was not there when I made this thread.

Even in the beginning no one told me what is mod!!! what kind should I download n stuff, u ppl should have a soft corner for your members.

SIMPLY.. Answer my threads, don't put them down and m not gonna make one and mark others as solved whether they are not

Thanks ...if you think you solved my problem

Advertisement: