News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Deleting calendar events?

Started by sk8agrrl, June 15, 2010, 07:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sk8agrrl

It's late and I've not had much sleep this past week so I am probably not seeing the obvious but I can't work out how to delete events from the calendar.

I can delete the linked topic but the event remains.

I searched these forums for similar situations and someone mentioned a red star to edit or delete events but I don't see that anywhere. I'm using smf2RC3 if that helps any. 

Also is there a mod that allows me to set a different colour or text format for past events that have now closed?
Is thick as pigs**t when it comes to this.

Kill Em All

When you remove the topic, that should delete the event automatically, if you remove the event first, that won't remove the topic, but it will redirect you back to it.

In the calendar, is there a pencil image or any kind of image next to the event? Try clicking that, there might be a delete button there.

Sadly, no, there is no mod for past event colors. In the index.css though, you will find:

/* Calendar colors for birthdays, events and holidays */
.birthday
{
color: #920ac4;
}

.event
{
color: #078907;
}

.holiday
{
color: #000080;
}

You can change different event colors. Just not Past events, or Future events. :(

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

sk8agrrl

Is thick as pigs**t when it comes to this.

Kill Em All

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: