(SMF 2.0 RC3) News Problems

Started by champ_007_bond, June 17, 2010, 02:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

champ_007_bond

Image will explain all the things...

this news is using the center tag bb code

this news is without using the center tag bb code

Download links of my index.template.php and index.css are there, kindly edit it accordingly, please!
http://rapidshare.com/files/399698307/rc3_files.zip.html

is this some kind of bug????

thankyou!

Deaks

please can you attach your index.template to this post under the advanced options or post the code of it in a post, people dont like going to sites such as rapidshare etc also makes it alot easier to help
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

champ_007_bond

Quote from: Runic on June 17, 2010, 09:35:50 AM
please can you attach your index.template to this post under the advanced options or post the code of it in a post, people dont like going to sites such as rapidshare etc also makes it alot easier to help

Sure mate!
i just added both the files, index.template.php and index.css
hope to get it solved...

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

champ_007_bond

Quote from: Runic on June 17, 2010, 11:12:55 AM
try this one

Got this

QuoteTemplate Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/mysticjade_20rc3/index.template.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.

Deaks

appologise for delay i looked at the code and i cant see anything wrong with it :/
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

tesser

tut tut its a warez site too.

Staff need to lock this topic  so no one else helps.

Deaks

Quote from: tesser on July 10, 2010, 08:09:51 PM
tut tut its a warez site too.

Staff need to lock this topic  so no one else helps.

actually there is nothing stopping staff from helping its a personal choice
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: