News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Website Button?

Started by Yakuza1995, June 18, 2010, 09:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yakuza1995

Hi i am using SMF 2.0 RC3 and im looking for a maybe a setting or a modification which will let me add a button in the top menu, as in {
Home
Help
Search
Admin
Members
} And so on.
I just want this to redirect to another topic or anything a-like.
I would like someone to either tell me how to make this kinda button or a modification which allows me to do this.
Thank you.

Yakuza1995

And btw, no i dont wanna create a category which is a redirect, i want a button in the top :P

PurpleCrow

This is something I keep meaning to look into... Will see if I can find out, if I do I'll let you know :)

What I have done at the moment is added a block to the sidebar (using a portal, SimplePortal I think) that has links and descriptions to my other sites (all related to the forum). Seems to have worked well.

Anyways, will get back to you if I can find anything/if someone else doesnt get back to you first.
SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Forums Galore, a brand new Admin Forum is looking for staff to help with the launch. Send me a PM or sign up to Forums Galore if you're interested!

Add your forum to the Forums Galore Community Showcase

Yakuza1995

PurpleCrow

SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Forums Galore, a brand new Admin Forum is looking for staff to help with the launch. Send me a PM or sign up to Forums Galore if you're interested!

Add your forum to the Forums Galore Community Showcase

Advertisement: