News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Forum went blank

Started by DarknQuiet, June 20, 2010, 08:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarknQuiet

Ok, here is a strange one. I was posting this morning to my forum. The forum started to freeze up. Now the whole forum is blank. All that comes up is a blank white page. I checked and all my files are there. I checked my sql and it all seems fine. What could have happened to it? Any idea's

DarknQuiet

p.s. SUb note, the web host is working I can see my non forum pages. Can there be a problem with the sql database communicating with the script?

CapadY

Is it only your problem or does other member have the same problem ?
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

DarknQuiet

I have no idea. I think it will be everybody. I tried with 3 different browsers and through a proxy. You can check it out if ya like
mydarktower.com/forum I did notice on my File  Search page I am getting a bunch of errors as well.Mydarkfiles.com I am hopeing it is the host having a problem with the sql

CapadY

I get the next message : "Firefox can't find the server at www.mydarktower.com ."

It looks like there is a problem with your host.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

DarknQuiet

LOL Naw I was gonna try to change hosts so I changed my nameservers but had to leave. I changed it back it should be the way it was in a couple minutes. I will work on it tonight I have a monster headache.

Deaks

seems you have moved to vbulletin so im marking this as solved.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: