News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Forum not working

Started by tatack, June 21, 2010, 10:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tatack

This morning (in Italy) the forum was working, now I tried to go in and this is the message:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/w70297/domains/e-compa.com/public_html/ht/cache/data_3c8f3001c2c30921f3bc8888c0c89214-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/w70297/domains/e-compa.com/public_html/ht/cache/data_3c8f3001c2c30921f3bc8888c0c89214-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

http://www.e-compa.com/ht/

What happened without touch anything?  :'(

Thank You

xenovanis

Remove all files from your /forum/cache directory, except index.php and .htaccess and see if that helps? Sometimes cachefiles get corrupted.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

tatack

tatack

Hello again, the problem descripted above appear about every 2 hours, is it possible to understand what produce it?

CommanderMadi

Go to your forum maintenance and Clear Cache and see what happens
Relationships counselling and advice blog
http://www.adorology.com

tatack

Happens that the forum works for about 3 hours and that appers again this problem:

QuoteWarning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/w70297/domains/e-compa.com/public_html/ht/cache/data_3c8f3001c2c30921f3bc8888c0c89214-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/w70297/domains/e-compa.com/public_html/ht/cache/data_3c8f3001c2c30921f3bc8888c0c89214-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Into the admin panel I see this italian message:

QuoteErrore nella scansione del modello!
Si è verificato un problema caricando il file del modello o della traduzione /cache/lang_Help_italian_default.php. Controlla la sintassi del file e prova di nuovo - fai attenzione agli apostrofi ('): spesso devono essere preceduti dal carattere di escape (\). Per visualizzare informazioni più dettagliate sull'errore, prova ad accedere direttamente al file. Puoi anche provare a ricaricare la pagina o utilizzare il tema predefinito.
syntax error, unexpected T_STRING

that means, with google traslation:

QuoteError in the scan pattern!
There was a problem loading the template file or the translation / cache / lang_Help_italian_default.php. Check the syntax of the file and try again - watch out for apostrophes (') often have to be preceded by the escape character (\). For more detailed information about the error, try to directly access the file. You can also try refreshing the page or use the default theme.
syntax error, unexpected T_STRING

Please help me  :'(

xenovanis

Did you recently install or uninstall a modification?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

tatack

Quote from: xenovanis on June 22, 2010, 02:52:37 PM
Did you recently install or uninstall a modification?

Not in the last days, probably last mod was installed more than 10 days ago.

And now?  :-\

I attach the file that is in the error, could someone have a look for something wrong in line 1?

tatack

Now also cleaning the cache via ftp the forum doesn't work with this:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/w70297/domains/e-compa.com/public_html/ht/cache/data_3c8f3001c2c30921f3bc8888c0c89214-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

The file is attached in the previous post.

xenovanis

Is there sufficient diskspace left on your server? I did a little reading and it seems that having little free space could cause this problem to repeat.

Advertisement: