The Scroll apper when don't need to apper !!! Help me!!!

Started by The World, June 22, 2010, 01:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kat

Is that happening on all themes, or just that one?

If it's just on that one, you need to post in that theme's support topic.

Kill Em All

You might also need to ask in the portal's topic you use, or try spacing your blocks out a little more maybe?

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

The World

Quote from: K@ on June 22, 2010, 01:09:57 PM
Is that happening on all themes, or just that one?

If it's just on that one, you need to post in that theme's support topic.

Only extreme 6 theme, not at all !!!, but before, it not show, i don't know why now it show scroll ? what theme setting can made this error ?

The World

Quote from: Kill Em All on June 22, 2010, 01:37:04 PM
You might also need to ask in the portal's topic you use, or try spacing your blocks out a little more maybe?

No portal only, it may show in avatar (small avatar but show scroll too), it show in extreme theme only !!!

Kill Em All

This might also be a monitor issue(sort of), on smaller screens, it might not be shown properly, I know I had that problem with my old theme till I went from px widths to percentages.

Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

The World

Quote from: Kill Em All on June 23, 2010, 03:42:15 PM
This might also be a monitor issue(sort of), on smaller screens, it might not be shown properly, I know I had that problem with my old theme till I went from px widths to percentages.

I not think too, i was access forum with computer with 1280*1024 and lager
Can you visit
http://forum.worldvn.net

PurpleCrow

I've been on it, there arent any scroll bars appearing except for one where the image is too wide for the sidebar.
SMF 2.0 RC3

Looking for staff!

Forums Galore, a brand new Admin Forum is looking for staff to help with the launch. Send me a PM or sign up to Forums Galore if you're interested!

Add your forum to the Forums Galore Community Showcase

Kill Em All

I get scroll bars on google contact and who's online.

The World

Without google friend conect, it lager block site (is 222 px)
But who online is defaud block, this can limit width (is google frend conect) but unlimit height, the scroll can't apper with height
But it show random, sometimes have, sometimes haven't
I can't understand why the height unlimit but scroll apper ?

Kill Em All

Well the Google box is more of a width problem more than a height problem....

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

NanoSector

The height is just a little too big, and then scrollbars appear.

Try to scroll them, you will see that the block will move a little.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Advertisement: