News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

ultimate profile

Started by KiroBot, June 24, 2010, 01:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiroBot

I tried to add this mod to my forum http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1675
and when I got to someone profile it says
"Unknown column 'com.time' in 'field list'
File: /home/shadowwa/public_html/Sources/Profile-View.php
Line: 257"
I went to my cPanel and line 257 look perfectly fine Whats rong?

Kill Em All

For mod Related Questions it is best to ask the mod author. You can find a link to a topic for the mod or a support board on the mod's page in the Mod Site

Sounds like the mod didn't add something to the database that the Profile-View.php file is requesting though.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

KiroBot

Quote from: Kill Em All on June 24, 2010, 01:41:15 AM
For mod Related Questions it is best to ask the mod author. You can find a link to a topic for the mod or a support board on the mod's page in the Mod Site

Sounds like the mod didn't add something to the database that the Profile-View.php file is requesting though.
mhmm I  knew that I just wanted to ask someone that is online and knows a little about it

Kill Em All

;)

only users of the mod know about it, and even then, the amount is limited that actually could help with the problem.

Maybe try uninstalling then reinstalling? Back up first though. :)

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: