News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

mail and newsletters

Started by danandloree, June 24, 2010, 03:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danandloree

Is there anyway to load your mailing list to send out a mass email/newsletter without having to insert 1 email at a time?

xenovanis

Is this an external mailinglist or are you referring to members of your forum? You should be able to select membergroups to send a newsletter by email.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

danandloree

forum members. Hmm i will look again

danandloree

OH ok i found it. THANKS :)

Dan

gsgear

OK, can't find an answer so maybe I can get help on this thread without starting a new one.

I have a "mailing list" group set up. Question is - How do I get new members who register to automatically be assigned to this group? I haven't been able to locate this on my admin pages.

Thanks

xenovanis

Hi gsgear, welcome to SMF :)

It is.. completely different.

Please start your own topic on this and post in the Support Board for the version of SMF you're currently using.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

gsgear

Sorry. I forgot to come back and reply again. I found what I was looking for some time after I posted my comment. All is well now.

Thanks.

Advertisement: